Sunday, November 17, 2013

From the Morning



At this moment I'm drinking this phenomenal stuff my boyfriend picked up for me (in an Aperture Laboratories mug for all your Portal needs). It was roasted by an Italian company known as BonJo Coffee. Bonjo's coffee beans are dry roasted in small batches using convection heat, then gently, and slowly air cooled in a highly controlled environment. Ensuring a much more flavorful bean, producing a more delicate coffee taste. This company takes pride in their dry-roasted, time-consuming methods and it shows prominently. 


It's a Columbian Supremo blend and, predominantly, and I say this with complete confidence, one of the best blends I've ever tasted. Remarkably aromatic and soft, and not a single bit of harshness or acidity to it whatsoever. Also a very, very slight woody flavor. This blend is absolutely perfect for cold, frosty-breath mornings. I suggest throwing on a sweater and some soft acoustic music to enjoy this with. My suggestion being Nick Drake's Pink Moon.

Overall 10/10. I very much enjoyed this stuff.

Buy the beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment